Thursday 15 February 2018

Sew sweet

Hello everyone I’m here today to share this sweet card I made as reminder for the February challenge over on the Rubber Dance blog.



And here’s how!

I started with Brushos which I dried and then started my stamping. This set is Sew Sweet designed by my friend Katy Leitch for Rubber Dance.




I used the Brushos on my craft Mat to add colour to the different elements.


I am addicted to gold splashes at the moment so of course I added a few




I added some crystals to another piece of card so that I could stamp and cut out some buttons

And there it is



The stamps can be purchased from the shop and if you use this code DWFreeShip you will get free shipping when you spend over €15



I hope you enjoyed this post and would love to read your comments 

Hugs xxx



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is beautiful Debs, I love those splashes of gold xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig