Sunday 4 February 2018

Do a little Dance for Rubber Dance

Hello everyone happy Sunday, and welcome to another journal page using the fabulous stamps from Rubber Dance



Here’s what I did, on a Eileen Hull journal 



Using Fresco Finish Acrylic From Paper Artsy and a brayer I applied the paint in layers
Colours used, Hey Pesto Smurf and Blue Glass

I then covered the page with Vintage script 



Next I added the feature which is Dancing Woman




Around the feature I added the leaves from Crazy flowers 2




The sentiment is from a great set called Adore me


I coloured it all in with big Brush Pens from Fabre Castell and the Gold is from 

Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi 6 Colour Set Starry Colours.


Let’s have a last look

You can purchase these stamps except from 


Or from Rubber Dance


Happy crafting
Take care 
Hugs




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig