Wednesday 7 February 2018

Little houses

Hello everyone, here I am again with more creative inspiration, this time for Country View Crafts. The them is Anything but cute and you could win £20 
To spend in the shop, and with all the new stuff coming out of Creativation 2018 which I know will soon be in the shop now is a great time to enter.

So today I’m sharing these little houses. I’ve had this die for ages but never got round to using it, so I cut myself a bunch out,  and have a ready stack.


So here’s what I did

Laying out the different pieces I decided to add lots of texture, using Craft Paste through a stencil.

Below is the roof pieces


And the body of the houses


Standing it up to get an idea of what it looked like. I throughly dried the paste with a heat tool






The paint I used was Chalk Mists , and here and there Gold



I added some washy tape for interest, and as the stencil I used created what looked like doors and windows I made these stand 
out with a black pen.



Again a touch of Gold








Material I used

Houses and Washi Tape - Tim Holtz, Sizzix
Grunge Paste - Paper Artsy
Stencil - Essentials no 1 ArtZone
Paints - Chalk Mists 13@rts
Gold - Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi 

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, if you have any questions please leave in the comments and I’ll get back to you

Take care
Hugs xx


SHARE:

2 comments

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig