Sunday sketch

Evening everyone, I've been catching up on some blogs and came across Sunday Sketch on my crafting teamie Donna and thought as I was too tired to paint anymore today I would curl up with my pencils and do a little face. I had forgotten how much I liked using pencils, Prismacolor of course. I added some Inktense as well some Stabilo All in white to add some depth as I only brought some flesh making colours with me. I'm going to link this to Sunday Sketch and even though it's a bit late I'm also linking to Kim Dellow's show your face.
 

The painting I was doing earlier is below.

 


Take care as always

Hugs Debs xxx

Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

7 comments:

  1. Oh she's sweet as is the painting below! I love her freckles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the freckles are cute! And pretty leaf painting below.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sweet, blue-eyed, freckled portrait. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debs ~ both creations are wonderful ~ lovely expressive eyes too!

    Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colored pencils are very fun to use. It kind of reminds me of coloring as a child. Very relaxing. The mix of colors in your painting is striking. Makes me think of plants swaying in the currents of a river.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay glad you've found it Debs, I think it's a great way to show off artwork that you can't anywhere else ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely for you to join us, Debs. What fun and bright illustrations and what a great statement of encouragement to "let it go". :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts