Whimsey winter scene

Morning everyone and welcome, thanks for popping in this morning. It s a quick post to share what I have been working on for the last few days.

It is another digital piece but I may recreate it with real stuff if I ever get the time, lol. I hope you like it.






And here is the video



As always I'll be back soon, you take, care hugs Debs xxx


Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is fabulous - love it!
    Fantastic snow scene, great shadows make it really 3d.
    Great snow too - not the easiest thing to draw/show.
    I struggled with rain once and ended up stretching/skewing a piece of digital falling snow but it worked :)
    Enjoying seeing your fab digital work.
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts