Vamp by digital

Hello everyone, thanks popping in as I have a quick journal page to share. Those that follow me on social media sites know that I love drawing and painting faces and recently I've added digital drawing too.

Today's page mixes this up, I drew my girl (with a bit of Hallowean included) on the iPad, printed her off twice one large and one small. The small one I transferred to my page and the large one I stuck to the page. I added some stencilling to finish the page.






Here is the video



Well that's me signing off for tonight. You all take care, I'll see you soon
Hugs Debs xxx

Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

6 comments:

  1. Another brilliant video Debs, loving your halloween inspired vampire, she is quite scary. Fabulous hybrid crafting, brilliant journal pages:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully vampy Debs, just love it!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So interesting Debs. Thanks bunches for sharing. j.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, spookily cool - what great vampire faces!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video, I love all the shading. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts