Monday 5 October 2015

Fab Day and a winner

Hello every, thank you for popping in. How's your day been? Ive been busy today playing with secret things shhhh....more will be revealed next week.

I felt tired today so didn't play along as I wanted to, but enjoyed what I did. Before I go any further, time to name the winner of the braclet and box which is Sandie Cottee. Thank you all for joining in. There were 10 entered in the draw.

Okay now onto the makes I demoed at Birds In the Barn on Saturday. A big thank you to all you ladies that popped in, it was great chatting with you all, and showing you the different techniques I use. I would also like thank Janet, for her lovely message she sent me when she got home, which I've shared below.

'Hi Debbie. Thank you for a wonderful afternoon at Birds in Barn. I'm already covered in paint and enjoying every minute. Bought loads of paint stencils and stamps oh and the grunge paste. Can't stop smiling thanks to you xx Regards, Janet'

How lovely! Here are the samples, all on White/ grey board from Paper Artsy. Dylusions Paint 3 stencils Grunge Paste, Treasure Gold and ELB 22.


 

It was great fun; I'd also like to thank you Janet and Karen at Birds In The Barn for looking after me. I hope to see some of you on 24th at my Journal Workshop.

Take care all, see you soon Hugs Debs xxx

 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. What a lovely comment Debs, you must be so proud of that. Gorgeous examples of your work too.....I should join your next workshop too ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful samples of your art Debs! Sounds like it was a good day :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous colours debs. fab work xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work. I love the "can't stop smiling" comment . . . as that's how I feel after an art journaling session!

    Thanks for coming over to visit me.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig