Sunday 9 August 2015

Summertime no 2

Hello everyone Happy Sunday!

This is my second inspiration for Summertime at Country View Crafts. I have stayed in the garden but in a more traditional form. This is an 8x8 canvass.

                     

For the background I chose several cut out elements and using Modge Podge stuck them to the canvas. For an even coloured surface I painted white Gesso all over the canvas.


                      
 

I used Color Bloom sprays from Prima to colour the gesso and once dry moved onto the flowers and leaves. Flowers are a mix of JOFY stamps and Lin Brown stencil, both From Paper Artsy. The flowers were then painted in Media Fluids from DecoArt.

                                       


Thank you for popping in, I'll have another post going live this afternoon so hope to see you then. Take Care for now.

Debs xx
SHARE:

3 comments

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig