Stencil Mad

Hello everybody, I'm so thrilled you have come to visit. A very big welcome to you all, I hope you enjoy reading about how I used my stencils to create a 6x6 journal page. 

I was inspired to use my stencils by the wonderful inspiration on the Paper Artsy  blog.


I started by brayering Fresco Acrylic from Paper Artsy onto my smoothly card. First with Jade to which I added Pansy.


Above you can see where I used a paintbrush tip to draw some patterns in the paint.

Using a variety of Andy a Skinner stencils from Decoart I start building up my layers.



I loved how it was looking so stopped with the Acyrlic.

Using a black Craft Paste from DecoArt through a stencil I started added more detail.


I continued adding more texture with the Craft Paste.



I used a large Chit Chat sticker by Tim Holtz for Ranger for my sentiment.



I hope you like my little page using just stencils. Come back soon hugs 
Debs xx
 
Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

9 comments:

  1. Love this page Deb, just stencils works for me, fabulous!!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know how much I love stencils so I absolutely adore this Debs, fab use of the wonderful plastic stuff!
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I like ! And all with stencils...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh lovely, great colours!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning background, love your technique with acrylics, love the color choice. Gorgeous page, love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! The colours work so well x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the textures Deborah and the photos are fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts