A card today

Hello everyone and welcome to my Thursday. I hope you are all well and enjoying yourselves whatever you are up today. 

I have to confess I mixed up my days as I thought today was the 26th, so over on that's blogging crafty you can see a birthday card I made for friend. What I didn't realise was today is the 25th so it's been posted a day early. I'm sorry about that but still hope she likes it.

So here is a sneak peak to see the whole thing and how I made it please visit here



Take care and see you all soon Debs xxx
Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

4 comments:

  1. Looks good Debs....off for a nose!
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was really lovely stumbling across this blog post because when I was younger and attended primary school, I went to a card making club and this reminded me hoe much I enjoyed it! So, thank you. It looks amazing.
    josieannacatherine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Josie I'm pleased it brought back some good memories :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts