Friday 21 December 2018

Guest designer for Chocolate Baroque

Hello everyone, we are almost there, 3 more days and then the big day will be with us, exciting isn’t it? I’ve asked the big man for lots of arty stuff so hopefully as I’ve been good all year(well almost) I’ll be rewarded.
Moving on...
I have my 2nd post for the lovely Chocolate Baroque and this week I’ve been tagged.




I used this pretty tag and holder die from Tonic



I used Distress Oxide to decorate and Baked Texture to edge.



All inks were Archival from Ranger









I made some washi tape to decorate 1 of the tags 





And the other I stamped straight on the tag





These would look lovely attached to your presents.

That’s it for now, I’ll be back again with another post on Sunday with some ideas for last minute present but it’s goodbye for now.

Take care
Hugs xxx






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig