Friday 28 December 2018

A little steam punky for Chocolate Baroque

Hello everyone, we half way through the holiday and I hope those that celebrate had a nice Christmas. It’s been very quite and relaxed here, just how I like it. Today I have a little card using the wonderful stamps from Chocolate Baroque.










I’ll talk through the process 

I have some burlap which has a paper backing so used this as a mat for this card. Then onto watercolour card I applied Distress Oxides. I stamped this fabulous hat and cogs from a stamp plate called Steampunky, (I love this set) and painted it with watercolour paints. I added some gold paint to complete the look. I then stuck it onto my card. A very quick and simple card but very effective. 


Take care

Hugs




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig