Monday 11 June 2018

Surprise! I have something for Chocolate Baroque

Hello everyone, today I’m very proud to announce that I’m have joined Chocolate Baroque as a guest designer and for my first make have produced this wall board using some of their wonderful stamps.





So I started with a crackle background using Weathered Wood and a White Acrylic, both from DecoArt. Next I stamped some flowers onto the background and using Artist Pitt Pens gave them some colour.

I stamped my focal features onto white card and once dried painted them with Watercolour paints. I then cut them out and placed them onto the board sticking them in place. Using the Pitt Pen again I edged the features to give them some depth. To finish I edged the board with gold to give it an opulent look which matched the wonderful stamps.

Here are some close ups.







I had great fun with these stamps and I hope you enjoyed reading this post.

Take care everyone 
Hugsxx 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig