Monday 25 June 2018

...and it’s goodbye for now!

Hello everyone, today I’m sharing my last post this time round as a guest designer for Chocolate Baroque, 
but I will be back later in the year. For this post I made a tag which you can see below, but before I go 
You can see more of my designs soon, so watch this space for some news of when and where.





I used a size 8# greyboard Tag from Tando, Creative, and gave it a coat of paint using the Green (Muted Teal) from the Little Birdie Chalk Paint and Crackle Kit and dried it with a heat gun.

I stamped my main focal point from Tranquility and then repeated the stamp onto masking Tissue, cut around the design and then stuck it over the image on the tag. I then repeated this with the flowers, once both images were masked, using Big Bold Background Belle Flowers and Veramark I stamped over the masked areas, then sprinkled with a glitter embossing powder and heated it to melt the powder. I now removed the tissue to reveal the stamped images below.

Using watercolour paints by Koh-I-Noor I painted first the background flowers, then the main images. Once the first layers were dry I added more pigment, varying the value in this way adds depth to your images. My sentiment is from Punky Expressions.

Here are a few snaps of the different stages 





















Hope you like it
Take care
Hugsxx 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig