Friday 1 June 2018

All about words for Country View Crafts

Hello everyone, it’s that time again when a new challenge starts over at Country View Crafts and this month’s theme is ‘words’. As all ways there will be one winner picked at random who will receive a £20 voucher to spend in the shop.

Here’s what I created to get your muse thinking and of course there are loads more wonderful creations over on the blog! 







So I started with Distress Oxides smooched all over the Tag


I built up several layers of colour followed by spritzing with water, drying, more layers of colour 


Stamps I used were from Tim Holtz, I used them as word trees but of course they could also be used as sentiments

I punched 3 holes along the bottom and attached rivets to compliment the tag colours
I also mounted the tag onto sparkly card for more interest.

The sentiment is also from Tim Holtz.





To finish I added some string through each hole and tied it round a bunch of trims (I love the colours and different textures of these) and for the top I added some sari ribbon.



I hope we have inspired you to play along and cannot wait to see what you create 
Hugs Xxx




SHARE:

7 comments

  1. This is gorgeous Debs, so happy and kind of Christmassy so that's a win win from me! Have a very happy June, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag with great colours!!! The strings at the bottom was a brilliant idea!!! Happy June!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Debs! Love it all, the colours, the threads and the stamping ! Fabulous !
    Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all in the detail Debs, I love this arrangement! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant use of the penant stamps deb - great background too and i love all the ribbon too! Fabulous! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrumptious Oxide background and I love all those dangling fibres. A great tag!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag, dear Debs! I love the colors from the background and the stamping!
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig