Tuesday 19 September 2017

Shine on

Hi everyone, today I'm over at Country View Crafts with my second inspiration for this months challenge. The lovely Miriam chose Metal for us this month and I've been doing my best not to go for something rusty. Those of you that know me, know I love Rust, but it's my go to, so I was determined to do something different.



I stamped the girl from Your Beautiful by Rubber Dance designed by Moi, I drew her a cloak and surrounded her with flowers. I used a piece of handmade paper I had saved from our wedding stationery. 

I first painted her with Mermaid Markers, watering down the ink to lighten the colour. Once these layers were dry I added areas of metallic paint 
to catch the light. In the image above the shimmer is hard to see as I was using artificial light. 

Once completely dry I stuck the paper onto Bronze Mettalic Paper and then mounted it onto the white card

I intend to make myself a little stash of cards as I'm not good at remembering to look at my calendar.  I either keep forgetting or struggle to make them  when my muse goes walk about. This way I'll have a few to dip into as a back up. 

Take care all
Hugs 



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is gorgeous Debs, a beautiful stamp and I love how you've coloured her xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig