It's Christmas!

Well not really, but it is time to think about all the those crafty makes for the festive time, whatever you celebrate. Hello everyone I hope this post find you well. I was thinking how fortunate so many of us are. We have our problems true, but if you are reading this, I guess you are basically okay. I've been Thinking about all the people affected by the storms of late...

On a lighter note, tonight sees me over on the Paper Artsy blog  with a little project using the lovely Kay Carly's  new stamps and Stencils, which is a fab set that all mix and match. So why not pop over and have a look.

I knew straight away what I wanted to make but as I hadn't used these stamps and Stencils I needed a play first. I took photos as I thought it would be useful and have kept my little samples as a reference for future projects. I mainly used Infusions and watercolours for these practice pieces samples below. These aren't finished pieces and I kept them as a reference but I could use them in future projects. 









And here's what's on the blog



Take care everyone 

Hugs xxx





Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

2 comments:

  1. Fab makes Debs, great inspiration for the upcoming festive season... It will be here before we know it!! In the meantime enjoy the rest of your Birthday :)) Hugs & Best Wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey sending hugs your way lovely xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts