Friday 15 September 2017

New Challenge today!

Morning everyone today starts a new challenge at Rubber Dance and it's an easy one 'use your favourite Stamp'! Well I have so many gorgeous stamps that I love,  including those I designed myself,  but for today I chose one of my old crafty teammates Donna  We have found ourselves on 3 Design Teams together, over the last few years and so I'm proud to use one of her recent designs for Rubber Dance.


I love this cutie! Bonnie Bunny 

So I started fixing the stamp to the stamp platform and the sprinkled some Bistre in a Brown over the stamp and spritzed with water.
This gave the stamp a very arty look. Then using Mermaid Markers I filled in the grassy areas and the sky. I used the spray bottle first, all around the rabbit then the markers. I then spritzed and flicked the water, (Tim Holtz method) until my background was as arty looking as the rabbit. 


I then restamped with Stazon in Black to give the details 


I then added some grass and flowers 


It was then mounted onto the card and Sentiment added.


A simple but I think effective background and a beautiful stamp!

I hope you are inspired to play along, all the details are here
Don't forget you can get free shipping by using this code over €15
DWFreeShip.

Take care everyone 
Hugsxxx 




SHARE:

3 comments

  1. What a fantastic technique of stamping, Debs, love this so much! Card is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool card Debs! I love that artsy look!!! xx Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing card Debs, you've made Bunny look stunning
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig