Wednesday 21 June 2017

Love heart

Hello everyone I'm over at Country View Crafts today with my 2nd piece for this month, which is a decorated heart.

 

I started by glueing down my elements with heavy Matt Medium and left overnight to dry. The following day 
I painted it all with white Acrylic.

 
I loved how the white chunky embossing powder added a random texture throughout. You can also see
some layers of spray ink which I sprayed and then dab off with a clean towel. I did this several times building up 
The colour.

 

I loved the pastel colours but I wanted it to go in my bathroom and act as a contrast to the other colours 

So added the blue and a touch of brown to add a vintage feel

 


Last look at the whole thing


 Thanks so much for popping by
Take care
Hugsxxx 
 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This is utterly delightful Deb, I adore the textures, layers and finished effects. Gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is just so yummy... in a Mixed Media, Shabby Chic, textural kind of way! Love it Debs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's spectacular! I love the colors and dimension and fabulous painty layers. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig