Wednesday 28 June 2017

Diary Page for my Butterfly Journal

Morning everyone, just a quick post this morning as I'm sharing a diary page for my little journal I created, and it's free for you to download.

 
It's based on the design you can download for free by Jane Davenport, go to her site sign up for her free Mixed Media class, and then you have access.
I asked Jane if it was okay to create my own and share it with you all, and like the generous person she is, she said " yes of course and let me see in case I can use them too.' How cool is that.

How to download
Save the picture to your device, open a word document, insert the photo resizing to 8"x8"or 20cmx20cm  if you have a double sided printer add another image onto a another  page then print out onto paper, card whichever you prefer, cut away waste paper, and there you have it two weeks of diary.

Below you can see how I set up my week ready to to go!

 
You can see I've added a couple of stickers from Jane's collection which you can see on her website, I've also added a couple of notes and some stamping. Roses are from Blossoming Rose designed by me for Rubber Dance, you can see about the release and give away here.


 

 

Of course there's room for doodling too 
Take care
Hugsxxx 
 
SHARE:

2 comments

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig