Altered box for Paper Artsy

Hello everyone I hope you are well, I'm just about to have a break from work and have my mum and sister up from Essex for a visit. They are staying the week which will be lovely.
Anyway I digress from the purpose of my post, which is to let you know I'm over at Paper Artsy tonight with a box I altered using the fabulous new stamps from Everything Art. You can see  the details here.

 


 




Take care everyone 
Hugsxxx 
 
Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts