Thursday 29 December 2016

Let's remember!

Hello everyone, hope you all are okay and enjoying the festives. Today I have a post over at Paper Artsy where I curate my favourites from themes 13,14 and 15. I loved these themes and was very happy to volunteer to curate them.

I would have loved to have added every project as they were all fabulous, but had to choose 3. The ones that spoke to me most during the time I was choosing were the ones I included in the post.

I also added a page I had created in Capture by Adobe where you can make patterns out of anything you either take a photograph of or have already. I chose this journal page, 


The result was this


I haven't had time to make anything with this yet but will blog when I do in the next couple of days.

See you all soon
Hugs Debsxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig