Let's remember!

Hello everyone, hope you all are okay and enjoying the festives. Today I have a post over at Paper Artsy where I curate my favourites from themes 13,14 and 15. I loved these themes and was very happy to volunteer to curate them.

I would have loved to have added every project as they were all fabulous, but had to choose 3. The ones that spoke to me most during the time I was choosing were the ones I included in the post.

I also added a page I had created in Capture by Adobe where you can make patterns out of anything you either take a photograph of or have already. I chose this journal page, 


The result was this


I haven't had time to make anything with this yet but will blog when I do in the next couple of days.

See you all soon
Hugs Debsxx
Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts