Friday 11 November 2016

Friday art

Hello everyone, thank you for coming to see what I've been up to. Brrrr it's cold here in Essex at the moment, but it didn't stop me playing in my craft room this evening when I came home from work. I still love hearing the water tinkling in the water feature even if it's dark.  Ive had a girl playing round my head for a few day along with a journal page full of words, inspired by the current challenge at Paper Artsy. Then this morning I saw the new challenge at That's Crafty which is There must be an Angel and it all came together for me.   
  And this is how she was created.  
   
 
 
 
 
Products 
Fresco Acrylic Paint in Lavender, Chalk, and Zucchini, script stamp ELB 30 - Paper Artsy 
 
Water colour Pencils for face and wings - Prima
Water colour Pencils inktence for hair and clothes  - Derwent
Water soluble wax Crayons- Prima
 
 
Hope you like her!
 
Take care
Hugs Debsxx 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. She looks like an angel... Great page Debs, very artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's really beautiful Debs, fab painting and gorgeous colours too.
    Lovely to have you joining in at TC too :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig