Demo day

Hello everyone, thanks for popping by. I started yesterday morning feeling very tired and after sitting in the craft room for about 40 mins and nothing coming to me I sat in the garden instead. I enjoyed just sitting listening to birds and the water from the feature in the garden. Going back into the shed I crafted my little heart out.

I'm demoing Dylusions paints on Saturday Ist August at Birds In The Barn so thought I'd play with them to make some samples.  Here is a collection of some old and new. Will blog some later in depth 



                      


   See you later Debsxx 
Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh they look great, can't wait for a detailed exp xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts