Stich in time heheh

Tonight I went to my first sewing lesson. We made an ipad cover. I can use a sewing machine but want to improve my sewing skills. It's a great little place, that offers many workshops. You can visit them here

And this is how it happened.








I loved making this and think I will make some more.

Thanks for looking 

Hugs Debs xxx
Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

3 comments:

  1. Love colour and stitch choices. Really love zig zag patterns. Looking forward to more sewing posts:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Deb! A beautiful home for your ipad.
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts