Less is sometimes more

I bought this blank ATC box with a friend in mind, from a local craft store. I decided to use Madame Payraud’s 12x12 paper from docrafts. I cut all my pieces and made sure they fit. I painted the inside with fresco acrylic in sky and inky pool touched here and there to add depth. 

I then used distress ink in chipped sapphire around all the edges, and once dry rubbed on some treasure gold in sapphire. 

To fasten, I punched holes in the lid and side, and threaded a wide contrasting blue ribbon. I added enough so that the ribbon can sit under the cards and as you open the lid, raises the cards for easy access.  Now for the photos :)








Thank you for looking, see you soon. take care. Xxxx
Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

5 comments:

  1. Blimey you're on a roll, gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still catching up after my Daughter's visit with the grandchildren (your turn this weekend ;D) so working backwards through blog posts, lol!

    This is absolutely gorgeous and I'm sure your friend will love it. I think I'd be loathe to part with it, lol! Those papers are quite stunning and I love the blue shades you have used.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Madame Payraud papers. Got a set a few weeks back. Haven't bought one in a few years as got loads in my stash but couldn't resist!

    Stunning project Deborah, great feeling to get so much done. Hope to see more:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Deborah. I love those papers and the colour scheme is fabulous. I really envy your friend! Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous and delicate work. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts