Sunday 2 February 2014

Tag time

Evening! I have struggled today with getting inky and messy. The flow would not happen so I went blog hopping looking for inspiration, when I came across Sam's tags. Sam is a twitter mate; we get to share our creations with lots of other twitter mates which is great. You can see Sam's creations here.

Ah ha! I thought I'll do a tag - so I cut a couple and got started.

I didn't do any photos but here is how it went. I distressed the tag using weathered wood and scattered straw. This seems to be a colour combo I use a lot on tags ( another will be shown later in the week) 

I then used layering stencils from Tim Holtz which I do use a lot I've only had them about three weeks but use them in someway on most of stuff. A creative individual stamp was then placed in archival expresso and some of Tim's tissue paper, and a couple of stamps in black.  Next came some embelishments. 
And this is what I got.










I am going to enter this into these challenges

Thank you for looking any comments will be appreciated 

Hugs Debs xx

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. It came together really well Deborah. Good combination of elements. Love it. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Tim inspired techniques :)
    Thank you for sharing with us at Artful Times
    Von x☺x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fab tag! I love the embellishments and that lovely splash of red! Good luck with the challenges! Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Deb, thanks for the mention and link back to my blog, much appreciated.
    Love your end product, your tag looks great with those embellishments and that fab ribbon.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome tag, love all the super details.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Tag, love the tiny moth & your use of stencils:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning tag with a Tim Holtz look to it. Thank you for joining us at Artful Times for the challenge.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely! Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Challenge this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Tim style tag, love all the different elements.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all those varied buttons, and great stamping and stencilling. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Artistic Stamper.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig