DLP Week 8

What a great prompt this week. Add a page to your added page. I first brayered the new Lin brown paints from Paper Artsy onto my page.


This page is inspired by Kate Crane sooo loving watching her videos. I then started to add some stamping with my home made foam stamps.


And some more ...


Then I added my extra. I had been sent some journal cards by a friend I talk to on twitter and thought this was a perfect project to use some. I stuck two together and added it to my page.


I tucked even more cards inside for some secret thoughts 👼


And as the top card had a frame I decided to challenge myself to add a drawing in only 7 mins to match the week. 


I really love this week and it's completed so I can use it throughout the week instead of playing catch up. Hope u like it too. 

Hugs debs xx
Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

5 comments:

  1. Love how you have used the cards :-) Love everything you have done for this weeks DLP :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do like it Deborah. Pleased that you liked Kate Crane. Colours so different, drawing ace. Pleasing week 8.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous and original design! Love your own made colorful background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Love your stamps. I'm really wanting to make my own stamps too, I just don't have any foam so trying to work out what I can use.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts