Sunday 29 July 2018

Cup of tea for Paper Artsy

Hello friends and followers, there are changes afoot, ‘oh what’s she up to now I hear you ask?’ Well I’m bored with the format of my blog and was seriously thinking that I might close it. The repetition of making something and then sharing it here, is so last year! But I do enjoy sharing what I make so I have decided to change things and see how it goes.

What to expect - I want the blog to be more personal, more chatty and not just be about my makes so I will be sharing more of me and less tutorials (more about those later) I still share what I make but it will be just be a photo. The more detailed stuff will be shared in a different format but I tell you more about all  that at a later date. 

Today I’m sharing a journal page I made for the Paper Artsy blog - all the details can be found here  there are some new tips on achieving a great background so worth a visit.



Bye for now xxx




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig