Monday 15 January 2018

I’ve gone Vintage

Hello everyone today I have a touch of vintage to share with you. I really love the vintage look but don’t often create something myself but as it’s part of this months challenge over at Rubber Dance so I thought why not? There are loads more inspiration on blog so why not pop over. And if you use this code you can get free shipping if you spend over €15. DWFreeShip


This is in my Dina Wakley Journal 



Here’s what I did

Using scraps of paper from my basket (where I keep torn up pieces of paper out of books etc) I covered the page using Matt Medium to stick them down
I chose a kraft page which also had some stencilling on.




Once dry I used Fresco Acrylic Paint in Vintage Lace to knock it back. I then sprayed Distress Ink in Vintage Photo all over but wiped it back 
around the centre and blending in out to the edges.




I then used brown Stazon Ink to create the background with Antique Botanicals, and Vintage Script 
then stamped the rose from Blossoming Rose,  all from Rubber Dance, as well as the sentiment. 
I used Chameleon Pens to colour the rose.



Finally to add some contrast I used black ink for  the butterflies also from the Botanical set.


And that’s it finished 
See you all soon
Hugsxx




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig