Tuesday 19 December 2017

Playing with Brushos

Hello Everyone, just a quicky today to share some Brusho fun. I’ve had my Brushos for ages and done the usual mixed media stuff with them which is fabulous and you can create some beautiful affects. If you are new to Brushos you can find them here.

Well recently I come across Joanne Boon Thomas who has lots of video of how to use them as watercolour paints, which of course they are, only in powder form, and this has opened up a whole new world for me. So when the urge to paint a picture of faeries for a friend I decided to use Brushos as my medium. 



The original sketch was created by my friend Amy and given to me to paint. As the original was on copier paper I drew my interpretation onto hot press watercolour paper 


And using only Brushos and a black pen  I painted the picture, here are a few process shots








And another look at the finished piece



I hope you like this as much as I had fun creating it.

Take care everyone 
Hugsxx 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig