Wednesday 6 December 2017

I was inspired!

Hello Everyone, I recently joined an online art retreat and have been having fun watching the fabulous artists sharing their tips and tricks. I do love these kinds of workshops as depending on what mood I’m in I pretty much guaranteed to fins a class to appeal. 

If you are interested Ive added a link at the bottom of the page. The artist I was inspired by is called Galia Alena, I won’t give you the details of the class for obvious reasons but do check out her website, I’m sure you will love her art. This was of course created in my style but the ideas an inspiration came from the class. 



Below are the process shots, I used Golden Fluid Acrylics and Fabre Castell Artist Pitt Pens for shading.

















Phew after that lot here’s another look at the finished piece. 


I really enjoyed painting her, not my normal colours but that’s what it all about right!


Take care 
Hugsxx 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig