Saturday 15 April 2017

Trying out Dina's 1oz pots of her Heavy Body Acrylic

Hello everyone, I hope you are enjoying your Saturday. I went for a walk to a waterfall but couldn't climb down to get behind it because of my knees but my hubby could, and he got some good shots. 

On our return I had a parcel with some of the new Media Line products designed by Dina Wakley for Ranger, so thought I'd have a play. I have a few photos of the process but when I started I had no idea what I was going to do, it just developed. 



 

Dina's Journal is lovely, it's full of mixed Media Paper which feels lovely and it's a nice size.

 



 


I also used her new brushes which I like far more than her long handle ones. Mixed up lots of colours for the first coat.

 

I knew what I wanted now, and so it started coming together.

 


Last look

 
 
I really enjoyed painting this, and what I liked about the smaller packaging is that the paint has a tip which you can you use to draw/paint with adding more interest than just brush strokes.

Thank you for popping in
Take care hugs xxx
 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. wow, Debs - it looks great! glad you saw the waterfall even if you couldn't get down behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. Love how you used the paints and bought your scene to life . Happy Easter. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is really gorgeous Debs, such a beautiful scene and I can almost feel the spray from the waterfall!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so tempted by the journal - love this landscape painting with all those lovely paint layers. Sounds like you're enjoying Dina's products to the full.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig