Monday 24 April 2017

My first Nuno felted scarf feeling proud!

Hello everyone, I'm so excited to share my scarf with you all, I do hope you like it as much as I do. I am really enjoying my journey into textiles and being able to wear what I make. I guess it's an other way to chanel my intrinsic need to create something from nothing. 

This little journey started a few years ago one September during C Art  in the Lake District when I been became attracted to the many felt pieces I started see. I loved the different ways the wool could be used and was excited to have ago. It was at this event that I first met Debra Hesterhuizen as she was at her studio exhibiting her beautiful art. 

A few weeks ago I went to one of Debra's workshops and again fell in love with felting, a couple of workshops later learning different techniques as well as about the different silks and fibres that can be incorporated into art piece, I have made this scarf.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 
 
 

 

It's one of those things that you just want to keep stroking lol, 

Anyone interested in taking a class with Debra can see all her available workshops here. You can also see Debra's classes here 
Here is a piece of Debra's Art

 
Thanks for stopping by
Take care
Hugs xx
 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow love it Debs! Love the colours and the texture. Really suits you! 💜

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig