Friday 15 July 2016

New face

Morning all, hope you are well. I'm feeling sad due to the terrible events in Nice, and the terrible loss of life. My hearts goes out to all who are suffering! I had completed this face earlier in the week and will add it to Kim Dellow's Show your face, follow the link to see what it's all about.  
  I used pen and Prima Water soluble pencils and oil pastels. This was on a watercolour paper which in fact is not very good so won't use again. The more i worked on the face the more the paper tore creating texture. Not a happy face, she reminds me of work by an Artist  called Joan Dumouchel  which is purely by accident.  Here are some step outs 
 
 
 
 
You will see from the finished picture that it is unfinished but I wanted to leave it there.
Well there she, is in stark contrast to what I usually create. Would love to hear your 
Thoughts
Take care for now
Hugs Debs xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Not a happy face - haunting, in fact, I'd say. And I read that collar as something much more disturbing. Great work.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A face full of intrigue and sadness.
    Her neck reminded me of a bottle and made me think about bottling things up.
    Love her!
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig