Media Fluids

Hi everyone, I'm really cold,  I've come in for my lunch and it's freezing in the house. I was snug as a bug in the craft room. I have even put the heating on.  So while I warm I'll share what I have created this morning. An A4 water colour page using Media Fluids from DecoArt and Inktense pencils from  Dewent.  
 
Next come pics of how I got here.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I then took it into Procreate 
 
And then into repix
 
 
 
 I do love to mix it 
 
I hope you come back to see the finished painted version.
Take care
Hugs Debsxxx
 
 
 
 
 
Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - what a sweet scene Debs. Looks like someone could be here at the ranch sitting on a fence!!! Love this. SUPER creativity. Xj.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts