Another Card

Morning everyone, today I'm over At That's Crafty with another card, this time a birthday card for My Aunt who turned 80 recently. I enjoyed making this for her. Even though I was brought up my Gran and my Aunt was on my maternal side she never forget my birthday and when I was little she would always puts some money in the card. This meant a lot to me back then and its something I have never forgotten. I felt remembered!  Anyway here's a sneak peak, and to see the whole thing and how I created that pretty background please visit TC's blog for all the details. I would love to hear what you think. 

 Take care as always and I hope to see you soon

Hugs Debsxxx

Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

1 comment:

  1. Very, very lovely, Deborah! Beautiful color choice, too. :) Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts