Thursday 16 June 2016

Another Card

Morning everyone, today I'm over At That's Crafty with another card, this time a birthday card for My Aunt who turned 80 recently. I enjoyed making this for her. Even though I was brought up my Gran and my Aunt was on my maternal side she never forget my birthday and when I was little she would always puts some money in the card. This meant a lot to me back then and its something I have never forgotten. I felt remembered!  Anyway here's a sneak peak, and to see the whole thing and how I created that pretty background please visit TC's blog for all the details. I would love to hear what you think. 

 Take care as always and I hope to see you soon

Hugs Debsxxx

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Very, very lovely, Deborah! Beautiful color choice, too. :) Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig