Friday 1 April 2016

That's Crafty New Challenge

Hello crafty friends and followers, today is the Start of a new Challenge over at That's a Crafty and the Theme this week is All Things Bright and Beautiful. Is love you to pop over there and see what fabulous makes the team have for you this week. Enter the challenge and you could win £20 to spend in store.

Heres my creation for you

 

 

I used Prima Color bloom spray initially and using Stencils From That's Crafty and a baby wipe removed the colour through the stencil. Once dry I added some Bronze Crackle Paste from Prima, and another stencil from That's crafty.
 
Stamped the flowers onto Smoothy Card from Paper Artsy, and dried them off. I used a watercolour from Cosmic Shimmer plate 4 then put to one side to dry, and once so, cut them out. I went over the black to make sure it was seen. Added some stamping and th then it was finished. Here are some close up.
 
   
 
 
 
   
 
 

Well I hope you enjoyed my project and I cannot wait to see what you create.

Take carer hugs Debs xx

 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Gorgeous creation Debs,love the colour palette you've used
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeously bright and cheery Debs! Just love it!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous warm sunshine colours. Now all we need is some actual warm sunshine!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project Debs very spring likex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project Debs very spring likex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring with a boom! Like the colours, bright and cheery on dull day xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again - just a nudge about my message for you over at CVC!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig