Oh no I forgot

Hello everyone.  yes I know I don't post all week and then like them buses three come along at once. I did this the other day but forgot to post it.

Here is another quick post still on the Paper Artsy theme of sprays

This is a journal page which I have collages and then sprayed with color bloom sprays from Prima.
The girl in in the style of   Cristy Tomlinson 













Thanks for looking take care Debs xx



Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

3 comments:

  1. YUMMYLICIOUS Debs, i like how we had three posts to day, what a treat!!! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Deb! Love all the rich colours you've used. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous spritzy work!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts