A girl

Hello everyone, another quickly today to share a journal page using Decoart Media fluids.


I sketched her out and added some shading.

I added the background which is brayered and dry brushed.  I defined her face and eyes with a Stabilo All pencil. I wished I left her face like this.


Because when I activated the pencil it got too messy for the look I wanted. I still like her but for this page I wanted a more gentle look.


I continued to work on the background and finish off her clothes. I added glue to her wings and coveted them with guilding flakes. 





I added some journaling and then finished the page with some circles which I made with a bottle top and paint. One the circles were dry I filled them in with a wash of the same colour and then added the highlights using white paint and half the bottle top.


Hope you like her.  See you soon Debs xxx
Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful Debs,I love your drawings ;)
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Debs, love the guilding flakes on her wings, brilliant! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable Debs, what a gentle soul... I am always in awe of your faces and drawings you have a beautiful style which is unique and wonderful.

    The gilding flakes on her wings add a little pazazz and am a huge fan of adding writing around the shape. Been adding writing to my faces for a while and am enjoying the extra dimensionand texture it brings.

    MORE PLEASE:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts