Some good News

Hi everyone, it's just a quickie as I have something to share. I am to be on the Design Team for Speed Craft Challenge. 

I'm excited to be on their talented team as each has their own style and brings a different take on the challenge and all within 15 mins. It is amazing what great creations can be made in that time so check our the blog and have a go.
speed craft challenge




I was introduced to the challenge by Mo also known to us as Massofhair she is really good at the challenge as are the other team members, I just hope I can live up to their high standards. I'm starting on the 6th November so why not take a look and  come play along.

See you soon 

Debsxxx



Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

12 comments:

  1. Welcome to the gang, Debs! I hope you will enjoy the ride! :) great to have you with us! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ingrid looking forward to taking part xx

      Delete
  2. HUGE CONGRATULATIONS Debs, am so happy we are on the same DT, have a huge smile as i had no idea until the announcement, this is great news and am looking forward to collaborating with you Teamie :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you on board Debs,looking forward to your creations 😊
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna looking forward to being part of the team x

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, Deborah! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news Deborah, well deserved. Enjoy ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, Deborah! Hope you have fun and I look forward to seeing what you do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts