Little journal page

Morning peeps and a happy bank holiday weekend to you all. This morning I'm showing you a little journal book that I have started.  A good friend known as Massofhair in the twitter world  made this for me and so I chose to use the first page as an inspirational motivator for when I feel sorry for myself.

I started by dripping some Fancolor pens down the page once dry I sprayed cosmic shimmer and threw on some brusho


I then added some stamping using home made stamps



I stamped some paper which I then tore and distressed then crumpled a piece of contrasting paper



Then layered these into my page. At this stage I really loved it but felt it needed more. With hind site I wished I'd left here.



I drew a heart and added some doodles



And the finished page.


I like the idea of every time I open my book not only do I think of my friend but I remember to feel how blessed I truly am. And to quote my friend sending love and light xxxx

Debs
Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are using your little journal, page 1 is gorgeous, it speaks from your soul to your conscious mind...

    You are Blessed, you are Unique, you are Loved.

    Thank you for the mention, i am blushing.

    Love & Light :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, and you are such a lovely person. Have a wonderful bank holiday weekend,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts