Thursday 21 August 2014

Linda Cain inspired journal page

Hello and welcome. I was so inspired to have a go at the Journal page that Linda shared over on the Paper Artsy blog. 

I pretty much followed what Linda demonstrated and used the same colours except I chose to the stamp from JOFY 14. I coloured the flowers with the Fancolor  water soluable pens by Caran D'Ache. 

To see how Linda brought hers together you can find it here.









I love what I have made.  I was worried at times that the background was too dark but I think it works. I would love to know you think so please leave your thoughts.

Bye for Now

Debs xxxx





SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Absolutely fantastic Debs, love the vibrancy of the background and the flowers really pop. The outlined leaves look fabulous and the doodled stems are great. Another triumph of a page, it really is glorious :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you jumped in and did it! Looks fab! I think its a great page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it works perfectly, Debs, love the background and your JoFY stamping is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh fabulous Deb, yeah the background definitely works for me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is gorgeous Debs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's wonderful, I know what you mean about being worried half way through as I have started one but have stopped as I was not happy with how it was going! Perhaps I will have another look at it tomorrow with fresh eyes, you should be very thrilled with yours Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is delightful Deborah. love the colours and the special details. well done talented lady! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely page and beautiful Jofy's image. I love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow its awesome, somehow the background blends even though its not blended.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, it's fab! Funky and gorgeous. I love the finished project, but I also love it when the flowers are white (5th picture down).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig