Gelli plate

I got one for Christmas and I love it. I have Made loads of first and second pulls but only one into something I'd call a picture, which I'm going to stick in my journal. 

I was inspired to do this picture by Carolyn Dube. In her video she points you to spraypaintstencils.com where you can access loads of free stencils. I used the same one she used and got a similar effect.

The first and second pulls

I then follwed Carolyn's idea of using black and the three stencils. I want to add some writing but not sure how to frase what I want to say lol. 

This is the final picture. I have added some letters to mine.


Thank you for looking and please leave your comments hugs Deb xx
Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, looks fab, would love a gelli plate but just don't have the room for all the prints!!

    Happy playing with your new stash

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite wonderful Deborah, excellent colours & shapes:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts