Christmas pressies

I decided I wanted to make a little pressie for some lovely ladies whom I supervise at work. It was important to me that I gave them something I had made myself. After much deliberation I decided on something to relax them and get them in the festive spirit. 

I chose to make soap, candles and some bath salts. Not very original but unique as I made them myself. 

I kept the colours simple white but added a touch of lilac to the salts but I did miss out the sparkle. I added some lavendar oil to add the relax. I also added some dried flowers to the soap which will bereleased  once it melts.

And here thay are. I also made the boxes.





Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

2 comments:

  1. Such thoughtful and beautiful presents Deborah. Lovely idea. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh like these pressies a lot. Very thoughtful & so pretty. Fabulous boxes & ribbon:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts