Some quickies

The start of the many cards I want to make for my family and friends to spread a little christmas cheer.

I kept them simple and discovered I loved how they looked. I'm also inspired by Joanne Wardel  cannot wait to get started on some more.




Thanks for looking Dxxx
Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning cards, i'm sure your whole batch will be spectacular. Each person who receives one will i am sure be really happy with their keepsake card:-) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts