Halloween

I couldn't decide whether to go for something spooky for Halloween or not. I decided no as I'm just not a spooky kinda girl :)

Anyway I really enjoyed Tams tutorial on life book 2013 and decided to create my own pictured based on her tutorial. I have signed up for a few of her online classes as I love her style of painting and her style of teaching she is fab.

I didn't do many steps as I forgot. I get so carried away,  and then think oh I could put this on the blog so the first photo has a picture of me in black and white cut around my face to discard my hair. I'm then stuck onto my paper which is A3 size 16 1/2 in x 11 1/4in or 42cm x 29.7cm it is Windsor and Newton 220gsm heavy weight cartridge paper smooth. It was great to work on and held up to all the battering it got.

I use a variety of papers stuck around me and give it a wash of claret fresco paint from Paper Artsy
I work on the face and hair using Neao 2 crayons and Fabre castle pencils plus some white acrylic. I dint leave too much graphite on the face as I don't like the colour. I also used my artistic Liscense and made myself look 20 years younger. I also added the moon.





I continued to work on the picture adding in the pumpkin. 

Thanks for looking 
Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

2 comments:

  1. Hello you! Great way to use ur beautiful face:-) Fantastic page, superb drawing & doodling. Love what you do a lot, you are a full of inspiration :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this is a stunning piece of work Deborah. Love the build up of papers and the way that you developed it. Very interesting and inspiring. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts