Thursday 23 November 2017

My second post for This months challenge

Hello Everyone today I have my second post for Country View Crafts challenge which this month is Stencils, I couldn’t resist using Boho Jane a stencil that I designed. 


This simple tag was composed by using Distress Oxide, which I smooched together and then sprinkled and flicked water in differing amounts
Then stencilled Jane in black ink and heat set. I used a background stencil to add more interest and then added some stick on sentiments designed by the lovely Marta Łapkowska for 13@rts.

Here are a few process shots





See you again soon 

Take care
Hugs 

SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig