Saturday 21 October 2017

What an amazingly day!

Hello Everyone, I just couldn’t let this evening go by without sharing the fabulous journal pages my ladies created at Handmade at Helen’s earlier today.
The original sample which we used for inspiration was created with lots of layers of collage, paint, sprays and use of stencils. For the feature I drew and painted some simple flowers.


To demonstrate the techniques I was teaching I created this page.


And just look what these talented ladies did!

If you have ever been to one of my classes you will know that I encourage you to find yourself  through creation. I teach you the techniques you need to make your own journal page and you come away with something unique to you. You do not end up with same as everyone else as you do in traditional classes. You will learn about colour theory and how to use colour to express yourself.  One lady today said she isn’t creative, and cannot draw. Well, she now knows she is creative and she can definitely draw. 

Here we go in no particular order!






















Aren’t they all fabulous!

If you want to learn to create beautiful journal pages then speak to your local craft shop. Maybe I can come to a shop near you, to show you how anyone  can create pages to be proud of, unique to yourselves. 

Take care for now
Hugsxx


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Really beautiful pages Debs, all so different and equally lovely.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig