Tuesday 21 March 2017

Quick play

Hello my crafty friends, I hope you are all well and enjoying the first signs of spring. As I write it's sounds like it's a blustery day here in North Cumbria, but as I'm finding out it can be grey and rainy one minute and brilliant sunshine the next, or vice versa. I haven't spent much time in the Garage craft room as to be honest as lovely as it is, I miss my garden space. I miss watching the birds splashing about in the water feature and the sunlight streaming in through the windows. Many as you read this might feel I'm lucky to have the whole garage to myself and I would agree, however as I've found time and again my muse finds the changing of space difficult. 

I know this will be worked through in time, I hope! What do you do when your muse has left the building? Anyway with this in mind I forced myself out  for a little play, inspired by the lovely new stamps I received from Rubber Dance, by the lovely Bibi Lindahl.

 
 
The background is made up of Infusions by Paper Artsy, and Distress Crayons by Ranger. Next I stamped butterfly girl I then used some butterflies from Rubber Dance and embossed them with silver. The sentiment is from A little birdie which is a beautiful set of stamps which has some lovely birds.

I do hope you like this tag, and I hope my muse returns soon as I'm missing that flow of inspiration and enjoyment I usually experience when creating!

Take care all and hope to be back soon!
Hugs xxxx
 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Saw this tag and just had to pop on over and say how much i love it. Gorgeous colourful and striking. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous tag Debs and love the background you created for the stamping.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet butterfly girl tag. I like the purple and silver combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool tag, Debs! I love the background and combo of colours.
    I know it can be difficult to move into a new craft space, especially if you really loved the previous one. I hope your muse and you will get used to - and start loving - your new craft space soon, though. Wishing you all the best! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tag is so pretty, Debs! I love it! I hope you will find your muse again soon. When my muse has left the building I just sit in my studio and look around, clean up a litle, take gesso on a art journal page, and just wait for it to come back. Sometime it comes to me, sometimes not.

    I wish you a very nice weekend!
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig